[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK3rhFgfv-E[/youtube]
Trenutno se vrti... #17
- capo di banda
- Debatorica

- Prispevkov: 362
- Pridružen: 29. Jan. 2015 0:51
Re: Trenutno se vrti... #17
Kada Žene Tulumare
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK3rhFgfv-E[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK3rhFgfv-E[/youtube]
- cauliflower
- Debatorica

- Prispevkov: 482
- Pridružen: 26. Dec. 2014 13:53
Re: Trenutno se vrti... #17
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbN0nX61rIs[/youtube]
I'm just ... happy.
I've never felt that before.
I'm just exactly where I want to be.
(Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind )
I've never felt that before.
I'm just exactly where I want to be.
(Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind )
- Led Zeppelin
- Cosmopsiho

- Prispevkov: 7204
- Pridružen: 10. Avg. 2010 16:11
Re: Trenutno se vrti... #17
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGESrgMDm5k[/youtube]
Searching for Sugarman....poglejte si že sam trailer o tej lepi zgodbi
.
Searching for Sugarman....poglejte si že sam trailer o tej lepi zgodbi
Cause the sweetest kiss I ever got, is the one I've never tasted.
Re: Trenutno se vrti... #17
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qFP-dsl2Z0[/youtube]
Ja, ta dokumentarec je pa res
Ja, ta dokumentarec je pa res
Re: Trenutno se vrti... #17
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEprNGh3FRo[/youtube]
...
...
...
...
...
...Love, love is a verb, Love is a doing word...
- Black Orchid
- Sramežljivka

- Prispevkov: 99
- Pridružen: 22. Okt. 2014 15:21
Re: Trenutno se vrti... #17
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_EiqPp-vBM[/youtube]
“If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”
― Martin Luther King Jr
― Martin Luther King Jr
- cauliflower
- Debatorica

- Prispevkov: 482
- Pridružen: 26. Dec. 2014 13:53
Re: Trenutno se vrti... #17
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO7dJaDwppA[/youtube]
I'm just ... happy.
I've never felt that before.
I'm just exactly where I want to be.
(Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind )
I've never felt that before.
I'm just exactly where I want to be.
(Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind )
Re: Trenutno se vrti... #17
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqiH0ZSkM9I[/youtube]
Podnapisi: http://www.slo-podnapisi.net
- saarijarvi
- Cosmo moderatorka

- Prispevkov: 4580
- Pridružen: 18. Apr. 2007 22:06
Re: Trenutno se vrti... #17
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL4uhaQ58Rk[/youtube]
kicasto lepa
kicasto lepa
Re: Trenutno se vrti... #17
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avhFyFm3Nj8[/youtube]
...Love, love is a verb, Love is a doing word...
- PureFineGold
- Sramežljivka

- Prispevkov: 21
- Pridružen: 07. Mar. 2015 21:46
- Kraj: Ljubljana
Re: Trenutno se vrti... #17
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg5zoNlHq7g[/youtube]
If you are not sure you can do it,
say yes – then learn how to do it later!
say yes – then learn how to do it later!
Re: Trenutno se vrti... #17
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtb11P1FWnc[/youtube]
Would you like an adventure now, or would like to have your tea first?
Re: Trenutno se vrti... #17
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezCrOdC_PxY[/youtube]
...Love, love is a verb, Love is a doing word...
Re: Trenutno se vrti... #17
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJRfl9FPahA[/youtube]
Would you like an adventure now, or would like to have your tea first?
Re: Trenutno se vrti... #17
...Bojan Jambrosic. 
