Uporabniški avatar
purple_rain
Cosmopsiho
Cosmopsiho
Na forumu od: 13. 2. 2006
Kraj: Lj

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a purple_rain » 24. Nov. 2010 11:18

^^kok je najs model, no! :D

ActuallyNPH: "I just got a troubling call from the People's Choice people. It seems some of you are not meeting your 'five gajillion votes for NPH' quota?" :rofl:
Uporabniški avatar
Tammy_De
Cosmofrik
Cosmofrik
Na forumu od: 8. 3. 2007
Kraj: Ljubljana

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a Tammy_De » 24. Nov. 2010 14:02

Men je pr njemu najbolj všeč to, da je realen, resničen, iskren, brez ovinkarjenja, praktičen, sarkastičen... bolj za našo stran luže :cool:

Pr temu intervjuju me sam srbi, da ne bojo zlobni ljudje začel takoj obračat njegove besede, da ni vse postlano z rožicami, in da k pogledaš dojenčka, ni takoj prvič, v sekundi ene največje neomejene ljubezni in povezave z njim... to pride sčasoma.
"Replace the fear of unknown with curiosity"
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
"Sexy is sexy" - Adam Lambert
Uporabniški avatar
*mala*
Cosmopsiho
Cosmopsiho
Na forumu od: 3. 8. 2004

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a *mala* » 24. Nov. 2010 14:05

oooo, kak luštn intervju :hearts: Bi ga kar domov vzela :)
But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.
Uporabniški avatar
Leyko*smejko
Sramežljivka
Sramežljivka
Na forumu od: 2. 5. 2010
Kraj: Ljubljana- center

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a Leyko*smejko » 24. Nov. 2010 21:44

Haha, tip je res car, ja... tak naraven in iskren mi deluje! :D
Ja sej vedno folk obrača in prireja zgodbe... i'm so sick of it!!!! :mad:
Live_Laugh_Love
Uporabniški avatar
Tammy_De
Cosmofrik
Cosmofrik

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a Tammy_De » 25. Nov. 2010 20:17

Awwwww maaann :hearts:

@ActuallyNPH:

"Excited about tomorrow. My 39th annual 'What I'm Thankful For' list will have many chapters, and overstay it's welcome. Much like relatives."

"Oops, sorry. Typo. I said 39th Annual - I meant 93rd Annual. Yeah. It's allll that. Sometimes funny, often not. Many tweets to come..."

"What I'm Thankful For, Part 1: David B & the Wonder Twins, Haagen Daz Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream, The Walking Dead on AMC, iAnything"

"What I'm Thankful For, Part 2: Barney Stinson, Leftover turkey sandwiches, the dopest Twitter followers around, Bristol not winning DWTS."

"What I'm Thankful For, Part 3: Jason Segel reviving the Muppets, Frontier burritos, our troops here and abroad, burp cloths, Doodle Jump."

"What I'm Thankful For, Part 4: Nachos."

"What I'm Thankful For, Part 5: My Mom, who's new to Twitter (@gladSheila), Pixar everything, Omakase sushi, Kristin Wiig, The Magic Castle"

"What I'm Thankful For, Part 6: a great meal from @GourmetMD ( http://yfrog.com/f51to0j ), my son smiling back at me today for the 1st time"

"What I'm Thankful For, Part 7: The fact that everyone is taking a few hours out of this day to vote 10000 times (http://tinyurl.com/3aj7mrt)"

"What I'm Thankful For, Part 8: Michaels Shannon & Stuhlbarg in Boardwalk Empire, Green chiles, Robert Sabuda, Garrett's chicago mix popcorn"

"What I'm Thankful For, Part 9: Eeeeechkt... unnng, unnnnnng, baaah... Eechhhhkt... Waaaaahhhh! WAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

"Sorry. Sorry. Harper was playing with my iPhone..."

"What I'm Thankful For, Part 10: Walt Disney World, Our HIMYM resident director Pam Fryman, Canon S90, This guy: http://tinyurl.com/38d3wdz"

"What I'm Thankful For, Part Last: All of your hilarious responses today. But I have to say, most of all, more than anything, I'm thankful f"

@GourmetMD:

"I'm thankful for my amazing boyfriend and my incredible kids!"
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Uporabniški avatar
Leyko*smejko
Sramežljivka
Sramežljivka
Na forumu od: 2. 5. 2010
Kraj: Ljubljana- center

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a Leyko*smejko » 26. Nov. 2010 13:12

Hahhaahhhhahhahahahahahhaa :lol:
Live_Laugh_Love
Uporabniški avatar
purple_rain
Cosmopsiho
Cosmopsiho

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a purple_rain » 07. Dec. 2010 12:54

Heh, jz pa ugotovila: zdej, ko se tolk več govori o Julianu Assangu - aneda, da če kdaj o njem posnamejo film, bi ga moral NPH igrat? :)
Uporabniški avatar
Tammy_De
Cosmofrik
Cosmofrik

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a Tammy_De » 07. Dec. 2010 12:59

hehe... sta si podobna, ja :D

Jst mislim, da bi mogu NPH igrat Jokerja v kakem od Batmanovih filmov. Pomoje bi to bil zadetek v polno.

Aja, pa Trevor Live je bil včeraj, bom prilimala kak video njegovga pa od Davida nastopa, sam da kaka boljša kvaliteta pride vn.
Uporabniški avatar
Tammy_De
Cosmofrik
Cosmofrik

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a Tammy_De » 11. Dec. 2010 17:29

Še ena dobra komedija (sitcom) z NPHjem v glavni vlogi & Tony Shaloub-om (Monk): klik :D
Uporabniški avatar
Tammy_De
Cosmofrik
Cosmofrik

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a Tammy_De » 15. Dec. 2010 9:44

hehe... par dni nazaj je vodil VGA (Video Games Award)

Uporabniški avatar
Tammy_De
Cosmofrik
Cosmofrik

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a Tammy_De » 22. Dec. 2010 12:43

Maurissa Th-neki (žena od brata od Joss Whedona, una azijka v dr. horrible-ju) je tweetala slikco svojioh novoletnih voščilnic.

Guess who's in front? :)

Slika
Uporabniški avatar
purple_rain
Cosmopsiho
Cosmopsiho

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a purple_rain » 22. Dec. 2010 12:51

^^aww, jz bi tud tako kartico mela. :D

Pa še tole lihkar najdla:
Slika

Fun! :D
Uporabniški avatar
Tammy_De
Cosmofrik
Cosmofrik

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a Tammy_De » 22. Dec. 2010 14:11

a ni kjut slikca? :D Taka, perfect family: starša, otroka & kuža :hearts:

Drgač pa je slikco že dala dol (vrjetno jo je kdo opozoril, da atija nista še dala slikc tamalih v javnost).

Glede tega članka (vidm, da se je Neil nasmeju), upam da se tut novinarka samo zafrkava, k je logično, da je to NPH namenoma delu :D
Uporabniški avatar
Tammy_De
Cosmofrik
Cosmofrik

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a Tammy_De » 29. Dec. 2010 19:03

ahahaha... dream on :P

@ActuallyNPH: Great congratulations to David Furnish & Elton John on the birth of their son, Zachary! Can't wait for play dates in the south of France...

aja, Pa še mini teaser za novie People Magazine intervju:

It's double diaper duty and sleepless nights for How I Met Your Mother star Neil Patrick Harris and actor/chef David Burtka, 35 – but the couple wouldn't have it any other way.

"Everyone says that it's such a blur after it happens," says Harris of becoming parents to fraternal twins Harper Grace and Gideon Scott, born Oct. 12 via surrogate. "I find myself constantly just trying to wrap my mind around it."

After almost seven years together, Harris, 37, and Burtka, 35, began the surrogacy process and were "thrilled" to discover they were having fraternal twins.

"We inserted two eggs, one with my sperm, one with David's sperm and they both took," says Harris. Holding their children in the delivery room shortly after their birth was "just absolute joy," says Burtka. "We had two babies that we made. With help."

The family just moved into a "more kid-friendly" home in the Hollywood Hills and the twins have a new nursery with an old-school Disney theme park décor. "Harper has been fussy but Gideon is the easiest baby in the world," says Burtka. "They're just now starting to recognize us and smile."

"I just love the way they smell. And we can use them as an excuse to get out of almost anything," adds Harris, jokingly. "That's cleared the calendar in a good way."

For more of Harris and Burtka's interview, including exclusive photos of their twins, pick up this week's issue of PEOPLE on newsstands Friday

Ok, tole je prvi same-sex couple na naslovnici z otroci ever, in oni dajo eno bedno weight-loss zgodbo za glavno sliko?!?!
Slika
Uporabniški avatar
Tammy_De
Cosmofrik
Cosmofrik

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a Tammy_De » 30. Dec. 2010 1:40

awww...

Slika

(klikni za večjo)
Slika

Best daddies ever! Jst se kr topim :hearts:

scan članka

Vrni se na Zvezde

Kdo je na strani

Uporabniki, ki brskajo po tem forumu: 0 registriranih uporabnikov