Uporabniški avatar
Tammy_De
Cosmofrik
Cosmofrik
Na forumu od: 8. 3. 2007
Kraj: Ljubljana

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a Tammy_De » 18. Sep. 2010 16:19

pi*ke parazitske od paparacov... :evil:

Uglavnem, za une k še ne vejo... http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_ai/4368994.html
+
"Replace the fear of unknown with curiosity"
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
"Sexy is sexy" - Adam Lambert
Uporabniški avatar
Tammy_De
Cosmofrik
Cosmofrik

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a Tammy_De » 22. Sep. 2010 0:24

ena najboljših montaž narjenih:
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Uporabniški avatar
Bumerang
Komunikatorka
Komunikatorka
Na forumu od: 6. 8. 2007

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a Bumerang » 27. Okt. 2010 15:11

Trenutno sem totalno obsedena s tem komadom :hearts:

Ta pesem mi je res wow... od melodije do besedila!
In potem da sploh ne govorim o videospotu :cool:
Uporabniški avatar
Tammy_De
Cosmofrik
Cosmofrik

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a Tammy_De » 04. Nov. 2010 20:58

Halloween:
Slika
Njegov prjatu oblečen v njega, on pa v ...?
Uporabniški avatar
Tammy_De
Cosmofrik
Cosmofrik

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a Tammy_De » 06. Nov. 2010 12:35

Adamov "It Gets better" video:

(It gets better = projekt, zaradi nedavnih samomorov v Ameriki, kjer so se najstniki ubili zaradi "bullying-a". Več v temi LGBT v podforumu Politika.)
Uporabniški avatar
Tammy_De
Cosmofrik
Cosmofrik

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a Tammy_De » 13. Nov. 2010 20:04

In, *mala*, kako si se mela na koncertu? :D

Ok, da začnem (bom kr copy/paste iz enga privat foruma nardila, zato je v angleščini - z manjšimi dodatki):

While I was waiting for *mala* to pick me up in front of the store, I thought of a nice gift - lots of yummi chocolaty fancy slovenian&croatian goodies (I would bring present + they can just eat it and not drag it on bus with them throughout the whole tour). So I bought it and in that time *mala* came and we took off. The weather was very moody on the road (we had clouds, sun, rain, fog...), and when we got to Munich it was really windy.

The venue was really close to the city center, but it had this in-the-middle-of-nowhere feel to it. We found a place to park and walked to the venue. At the time it was around 4 hours before the concert, there were GNtour buses in front and already about 5-10 people waiting.

Now, I noticed one difference between the GN concerts I saw on youtube, and the difference is that I kinda got more respect-for-the-artist feel here. There were no barricades, and still, whenever Adam or anyone else from the band or dancers went to take out something from the bus (it was about 60 feets between the doors of the venue and buses) nobody stopped him nor called his name, yet alone nobody screamed or yelled or even stared at him. It was more of a quick glance & smile and back to chat with whoever they came to concert with.

After a while *mala* and I went to have something to eat (the only place to eat was Burger King in walking radius & we saw lots of fans there) and came back 2 hours before the concert. Then it started raining (noone had an umbrella) and one of the security guys told us they postponed the M&G for an hour. So we went for a cup of coffee and came back one hour before the concert.

Finally, M&G started and yeah, Neil was in charge of them. But man, he was unorganized. First he took us in, then dissapeared for 15 minutes, then checked our names on the list and then he went somewhere and came back 20 minutes later with security guys to check our tickets and then finally Adam came. Again, I loved no screaming or anything like that. Just as any other person came in to the room. The most beautiful man I've ever seen put his cup of tea on the table and we formed a line and went one-by-one to "meet-and-greet" him. I was somewhere in the middle of line, and was trying to think of what I wanted to say to him. It was finally my turn and I started walking towards him... actually I walked towards Neil's table (right next to his) and I put the bag of goodies ther and then walked to Adam's table.

I was calm and everything, but stupid me forgot to breathe, so I can't tell you how he smelled when he hugged me. He was so soft and angelic-like. At that moment I completely forgot everything I wanted to say to him. I smiled at him and told him "I brought some ex-yugoslavian chocolaty goodies for everyone on the bus", he smiled back and said thank you. Then he asked me if I want anything signed by him and I said no, it's ok. Then he pointed at my VIP laminate and told me he can sign that for me. Then I gave him the sweetest smile I could back and said that's really ok, no need to sign anything. At the time I was screening my mind in hopes to remember what I wanted to tell him, and then I remembered I just wanted to say how much I love his music, so I wanted to say thank you for the music, the concert and everything, but completely different words came out of my mouth "I just wanted to say thank you for mmm...otivation." I told him I lost 80 pounds thatnks to him. Then he gave me "high ten" and told me he loved my jacket (I was wearing that silver one) and said "let's take picture, rockstar." Then Neil took our picture, and afterwards Adam said "Enjoy the concert". I was still somewhere in 7th heaven, and said Thank you and said thank you again while I was walking away. Thank god, I started shaking after I walked away. So, I went out for a cigarette (the "venue" was actually one large size room, something like one really, really small night club) and when I came back I went right up to the stage and waited until the concert started. Again, when the queue for M&G ended, Adam & Neil were still chatting there for a while, and noone came up to them. It was really relaxed atmosphere. After they went, others were starting to enter the venue and when the room was filled, the opening act started.

The opening act was good.

Now, Adam!!!!!

The stage was really small, and he looked like a giant up there. Voodoo started. Screaming everywhere. I sang along every song (except Soaked). I danced my ass off too. The room was enchanted. The only addition to this concert was FYE (right before ROF). I was right in front of the stage! And in the middle (right below Adam)!!!

He looked at me several times while he was singing. Once when he was looking at me and I was singing along and kinda trying to reflect his emotions during that song, I started laughing ('cause it was funny and he was looking at me for a little longer time) and then he almost cracked up and looked elsewhere.

And the funniest thing happened during Soaked. First, it was really commendable that noone sang along during this one. But right before end of the song, when he did that pause to build up his emotions and cry during the end notes, right before Adam started to tear up and sing (it was a complete silence in the room), a guy (a couple rows back and on the left) screamed "I love you Adam" and the room started to laugh and Adam laughed too. Nonetheless, he perfectly finished the song (with tears in his eyes) and it was an absolute perfection.

OMG, Fever was HOT, HOT, HOT! Adam let really loose. It was amazing. And even hotter during encore, 20 Century Boy, where he was SEX ON STAGE! Audience was going wild!

After the concert was finished, me and *mala* were so pumped up with energy we got from the concert, that we talked about it almost the whole drive back to Ljubljana.

I really, never ever danced and sang and screamed so hard on any concert (or anywhere else for that matter) as I did last night.

So yeah, it was BEST CONCERT EVER!!!

Zdej pa še priloge:
Soaked (t smešn del po 2:45)

Mala, zdej si pa še ti na vrsti za tvoje vtise! :wink:
Uporabniški avatar
*mala*
Cosmopsiho
Cosmopsiho
Na forumu od: 3. 8. 2004

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a *mala* » 13. Nov. 2010 20:17

OMG, kak dobr opis :) Men je blo fenomenalno. Sem še čisto pod vtisom. Mah dej, na naslednji turneji bom js ena izmed tistih tetk, ki ga povsod zasledujejo :D (ampak malce manj nora :lach: )
Aaaaaa, ker poljub. Uh...

Oh Adam :hearts:

Edit: A ta video je od tiste Suzy?
But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.
Uporabniški avatar
Tammy_De
Cosmofrik
Cosmofrik

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a Tammy_De » 13. Nov. 2010 21:07

:love: še gif "vročine" :D
Slika

haha
Uporabniški avatar
Tammy_De
Cosmofrik
Cosmofrik

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a Tammy_De » 14. Nov. 2010 21:48

ok... zgledam grozno na sliki kot še nikol (hvalabogu, da je gej)

Slika
Uporabniški avatar
*mala*
Cosmopsiho
Cosmopsiho

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a *mala* » 14. Nov. 2010 21:55

Grozno????? Ni res. Kul sta :)
But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.
Uporabniški avatar
Tammy_De
Cosmofrik
Cosmofrik

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a Tammy_De » 14. Nov. 2010 21:57

Ma jst zgledam k debil na sliki, stojim pa zravn božanske osebe. Bo že... :oops:
Uporabniški avatar
purple_rain
Cosmopsiho
Cosmopsiho
Na forumu od: 13. 2. 2006
Kraj: Lj

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a purple_rain » 14. Nov. 2010 21:59

^^ah, ne seri :P
Sam tole je pa moral bit doživetje, a? :)
Uporabniški avatar
*mala*
Cosmopsiho
Cosmopsiho

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a *mala* » 14. Nov. 2010 22:01

:evil: :evil:
Men je pa všeč fotka, pa tud če se ne strinjaš :P
Uporabniški avatar
Tammy_De
Cosmofrik
Cosmofrik

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a Tammy_De » 14. Nov. 2010 22:01

Doživetje in pol :D
Uporabniški avatar
haley
Cosmopsiho
Cosmopsiho
Na forumu od: 20. 11. 2007

Neprebrana objavaNapisal/-a haley » 15. Nov. 2010 0:36

O prov lepa slikca je Tammy! :)
Pa zihr eden izmed tvojih najboljših dogodkov v življenju a? :wink:

Vrni se na Zvezde

Kdo je na strani

Uporabniki, ki brskajo po tem forumu: 0 registriranih uporabnikov